VSD and its closure during childhood, have breathing problem, 2D echo showed RA dilated, Mild tricuspid regurgitation. How can I fix this?

hi mr.doc, i am vinoth, i had vsd @ age of 4 yrs and at that time itself operation was carried out for the vsd closure. last week i had breathing problem then i went to cardiologist and he adviced me to take 2 D Echo and as per the result it was mentioned as RA/RV dilated , mild tricuspid regurgitation, mild PaH. But he told me not to worry about this remarks. hence please tell me how to normalise these conditions and also please tell me why this mild abnormal condition happened for me?? also now i am having prolong belching after taken food around 30 to 60 minutes from food taken. please reply me what are the things that i have to be followed for healthier life...
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012