VDRL, RPR positive, TPHA negative since oral sex with random person, no rash. Syphilis?

Hi there, I have a question regarding a possible Syphilis infection. More than 3 months ago I had oral sex with a random guy (I gave him a blowjob) and 23 days later I tested reactive for VRDL (titer up to 1:8). I did confirmatory test 2 days later. The VDRL/CMT was 1:2 Titer, The t-pallidum IgG was positive while the t-pallidum-IgM was negative. The results interpretation of the confirmatory tests was as follows. Antibodies agains Treponema pallidum detectable but negative markers of activity (CMT,T-pallidum IgM). Early cured lues or Therapeutic finished lues. No signs of active lues. More than 2 months later (i.e., 3 month after exposure), I retested and VDRL and RPR were both positive while TPHA was negative. Note that I never had any symptoms of Syphilis (i.e., No Chancre or Rash ) and never tested for Syphilis before my exposure and hence never had any treatments. Thanks a million for your help with this. I have seen so many doctors in two different countries and no one seem to have a clue what s going on.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012