VDM kit containing Fluconazole and Azithromycin given to treat STD. What are the chances for the partner to have it? Should I also take the kit?

Hello. I m a 39 year old male. My girl friend was diagnosed with a serious infection caused by an STD (cannot remember the name but it starts with G ) and was given a VDM Kit to give me. The VDM kit has Fluconazole , Azithromycin and Secnidazole. I was shocked by the news and particularly allegations that I might have infected her. Before taking the VDM Kit, I decided to first go for tests and the doctor recommended HIV, VDRL and a Routine Urinalysis . All results were negative. I need to mention that it has been about 6 weeks since we last had sexual contact. I feel fine (i.e. no discharges or pain while passing urine) but I m wondering if there could be a vital test that perhaps needs to be carried out to establish if I might be infected? Also, should I take the VDM kit?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012