Uti, swollen bladder, tiny white prticles pasing. What is the possible treatment?

Hi, I recently finished taking pills that my doctor prescribed for a UTI . I did not have any symptoms except frequent feeling that i needed to urinate but little to nothing came out and slighlty painful bladder when the doctor pressed on it. I have a feeling that I still have a UTI because my bladder still feels slighlty swollen and I just analysed my urine and found a small amount of tiny stringy white particles in my urine. No strong odor and since i have been drinking alot of water no dark color. What can these particles be and why does my bladder still feel slightly swollen?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013