Uterus with homogeneous myometrium and a 2mm thick endometrium. Now missed period with a negative pregnancy result

Hi everyone, I get Irregular Periods.I have missed my period this month and my home pregnancy test is negative.2 months back My Transabdominal and transvaginal scanning shows an anteverted normal uterus with homogeneous myometrium and a 2mm thick endometrium . Greater than follicles are seen in both ovaries and there is no dominent follicle. Have Polycystic adnexal masses or fluid are seen. Have thyroid under control. Prevousily use Duphaston for regularising my periods.I m on medication thyropill-50,follic acid 5 mg,Glycomet 500 mg(metformin).Please help me. My last period is on 16th jan. Awaiting Reply. Thanks in Advance
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011