Uterus replaced using hydrostatic correction due to uterine inversion during labor. Lost sexual interest. Reasons ?

Hi, I had my baby in January, labor went well I had an epesotomity and when the placenta was delivered I encountered a unterine inversion, I was rushed to theatre and the uterus was replaced using hydrostatic correction method, I also Recieved 4 blood transfusions! I have been doing great since but I have no interest in sex at all, and I m scared my husband is thinking I am rejecting him, will I always be like this?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012