Uterus pain, stopped birth control pill. Had abnormal PAP smear showing risk for HPV. Worried about cervical cancer

Im 19 and last year had.a adnormal pap showing hpv ,,i had another pap recently showing high risk hpv, I had Other std perform becaus i started having cramps after period ( which i never had)nd they came back negative. But i had a discharge they told me it was bacteria infection...the antibiotics they gave me caused yeast infection and i was given a pill. But ive been.experincing pain in uterus (and discomfort simular to cramps but dull),,sharp pains that happen with cergain movements and after sex,,my doctors arent helping and keep charging me but giving me little answers. Ive never had sharp pains like this without being on menstral cycle. Also i recently came off birth control two months ago,,i have a heavy period again and i have it regularly every lost i was worried about cervical cancer ...i know its not std but whats causing these pains...? Please Help.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012