Uterus normal, ovaries enlarged. Can uterus test reports shows anything related to sex?

hello repected doctor. uterus is normal in size and echotexture with central echogenic endometrium measuring 6mm in thickness.both ovaries apear enlarged in size with multiple small peripherally placed follicles of similar sizes right ovary measures 40mm*33mm* 20mm and has volume of 14.7cc left ovary measurement 40mm*37mm* 24mm and has volume of 18.9cc no free fluid is seen in pod.impression :pod. this is my scanning reports....what does it mean...through this we can judge that we had a sex with someone????plz reply soon
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012