Uterus line thickened, have thick and stringy discharge, foul smell, swollen lymph nodes, had fibroid tumor. Suggest?

i have a thickening of the lining of my uterus and have ovarian cyst. i currently am on the depo shot. i have not gotten my period but have spotted over the last three months. At first it was thick and has become watery with pink tinge. About a month ago i passed a mass of tissue about the size of my fist.
Now i am deal with a clear watery foul smelling odor that I can not handle. I am self conscious. I am distracted by my own smell. i have never had an order issue in my life. i am 32 years old.
I have a constant swollen lymph node on the right side. Aprox 10 yrs ago i had a fibroid tumor removed
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013