Uterus cancer, done with radiations, has throat pain, MRI showed ulcers in stomach causing bleeding in motions due to radiations. Suggestion?

sir my mother suffered uterus cancer ... she got operated in april 2011 an went for radiations an kemo therapy after that for further treatment . since thn we have taken her for regular check ups an MRI :s after 6 months as recommended by the doctor . MRI:s reported that raiations has caused ulcers in her stomach and which causes her bleeding in motion ... and their after every month a disese cumes to her .... since last week she is getting throat pain , sum kind of pain in the throat whn she speaks or takes tension for any reason .. doctor please suggest some useful remedies for my mother
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012