Uterus bulky with intramural fibroids. Heavy periods. Health issues?

Hi I am 42yrs old and had my regular periods till last month when I had my periods they went normal but after 4 days again spotting started and then little bleeding especially in morning .my pelvic ultra sound says anteverted uterus appeared bulky 88x60x47 with multiple intramural fibroids with largest measuring 30x27x18 mm now my regular period started with very heavy bleeding .what are the issues with my health and what shud I do .thanxs A
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013