Uterus anteverted, bulky and has thickness. Pain in lower abdomen. What is wrong?

Hi, I had an ultrasound and I don t understand the findings that are as follows; there is a suggestion of a left sided bladder diverticulum measuring approx 2.4x1.8x3cm in its dimensions. The bladder outline appears normal. The uterus is antevertedand is minimally bulky measuring approx 10.6x3.6x4.7cm. The endometrium is of normal thickness measuring 4mm in its greatest thickness. A dominant follicle is noted on the left ovary which is resultantly slightly bulky and hasa volume of 16cc. The right ovary appeared normal in size, shape and echo texture. No solid adnexal lesions were noted and no free fluid was noted. My symptoms are pain in both sides of my lower stomach pain has been a 10 out of 10 at times completely stopping me in my tracks. My urine is quite strong in odour and I have been slightly constipated. Can you please help me understand my results. Thanking you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013