Uterine polyps, abcess near left fallopian tube, TB in fallopian tube, pregnancy possible ?

I am 27 year old. After trying for 1 and half year we went to a gynocologist . She did a ultrasound and able to see some polyp in my uterus. She also dignosed some abcess near or around my left fallopian tube . Then she referred me a HSG test. My both fallopian tubes are open, then she said TB in my fallpian tube. After reading in internet I found that in XXXXX the TB in fallopiantube is very common. So does any one know if I have TB in fallopian tube. then is it recoverable ? Is this kind of TB is curable by medicine ? what are the chances to getting pregnancy?if there is any problem in baby
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012