Uterine fibroids,severe pain and swelling in legs and arms,benign tumor in liver,tumor in breast and throat,cyst in ovary,osteopenia with arms and legs

Hi, I have been on Primolut Nor 10 mg for 6 years to treat uterine fibroids . I have terrible pain and swelling in my legs and arms. I can barely walk and my thumbs are almost useless to me. I keep dropping everything because my hands are so unsteady. The doctors have never tested this because they keep thinking that it is not due to Primolut. I also have a benign tumour in my liver, tumours in my breasts and throat as well as cysts in my ovaries. Is there an alternative to this medication? Have other patients complained about this? I have been tested for rheumatoid arthritis , lyme disease, cushings desease, etc. and nothing was found. I have been diagnosed with osteopenia with my arms, legs and L4 already in osteoporotic stage. Please could you tell me what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012