Uterine cyst, profuse bleeding at times, unbearable pain. Could it be some type of colon cancer?

i supposably have alarge cist in my uterest, i\I have bleeding sometimes profusely .I was givin Lytesda 650 mg to stop the bleeding and was also put on progestin to sabilize my hormones but the pain in intolerable at times. for some reason I feel there is some type of colon cancer involved. I dont feel I am getting tj[he right diognics. i\i DONT KNOW WHO TO TURN TO AND THIS HAS EFFECTED ME BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY AS WELL. Is there any advise you could give. I live in the Montville, Norwich area, I Have alreadybeento the Norwich OBGYN Clinic and a Dr. Watson in the New London and got no real answers. I m hoping you could refer me to someone who has the expertese to help me Your concideration would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer