Uterine cramps, frequent urination, excessive thirst while periods. What could be causing this all?

Hi I have been feeling unwell lately. Well I feel fine when my period starts, it then declines about day 7 till about day 14. In that time I feel unwell, nauseous, the odd night sweat, uterine cramps , frequent urination , excessive thirst, diarrhea , although that could be down to my ibs playing up at this time. I generally feel ill. If I am lucky the sypmtoms will mostly subside until day 6-7 next cycle. I hardly get any issues coming up to my period, maybe a little easier irritated and the odd cramps but that s all. I had this last year may June time and it cleared up, it started two months ago, any ideas, I don t feel like me anymore.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013