Uterine cavity detected. Endometrial thickness 14 mm, lesion seen with in myometrium. What is the treatment?

hello, i have gone through tv scan and a hypoechoic well defined sol 12*9 mm fundal uterine cavity is detected. endometrial thickness 14 mm . uterus is anteverted and normal size, myometrium shows normal echo-pattern,no focal space occupying lesion is seen within myometrium. what is cure? i need to conceive for 2 child, what can be complications and possible treatment. my doctor has suggested for conceivation as soon as possible.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012