Uterine and breast fibroid tumors since years, have increasing pressure in pubic area, bloating, nausea, gastric pain. Hysterectomy required?

I have had Unterine and breast fibroid tumors for many years....the Uterine fibroids have grown and are causing me pressure and pain in my pubic area! I have a enlarged uterus 14.7x8.9x11.9cm a left fundal myoma 7x7x7 cm s endometrium is 9.6 mm ..Right ovary is 4.4x1.5x1.6cm and left is 3.9x2.5x3.1 cm s .... I also have bloating and gas pain and nausea constantly unless I goes away for a small time period!! I have a History of Papillary carcinoma of Thyroid and Breast cancer ER/PR+ and low risk of reoccurance...presently taking ....Levoxyl 150/175, Tamoxifen 20mg, Effexor 150 for Hot Flashes and Ambien 5 mg to help me sleep. I was wondering what you feel could be causing these symptons...and if I should have a hysterectomy?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer