Usually smoke h, shot up on the inside of elbow on both arms continuously, formed a hard sore lump. Solution ?

Hello, i usually smoke h, but have been shooting it the past week or two, at first it was hard to find a spot so when i finally did (on the inside of my elbow on both arms) i shot up in the same spot continuously until it formed a hard lump, which at first was sore to the touch and i could not straighten my arm all the way, but that went away and now it is just a hard lump it seems to have gone down a little bit but is still there. Please help me out, i don t know what to do and i have no insurance.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013