Using zotreem extra, have asthma, using ventolin, white circle on tongue. Side effects of using both medicine together?

Hi i am 26 years old female usind zotreem extra to lose weight i also have asthma and using the inhaler called ventolin . Is it safe for using both at the same time? Is there any side effects for using both together? I also have with lines that has a circle shape on my tongue and has been there for more than a year now. Visited doctors And took medications but no changes also they had no answer to what couldbe causing this. I need help plz its streesing me out a lot
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012