Using zinc pyrithione shampoo for dandruff. Applying skinlite cream for scars on hand. Is this ok?

Hello sir, I m Siri here.. I have drandruff....n coz of which i started getting over my face... I consulted a dermatologist n she gave ketoconazole and zinc pyrithione shampoo And said these r red pimples n gave calosoft lotion...and giintra bar and told me to apply acnesol CL gel and sheorty H17 both these gel on d pimples..... Frm this can i get back ma clear skin......??? Last month i met with an accident.....and thank god it was just a minor accident.... I just got scares on half of ma right hand ... N now tat portion has become she told me to apply skinlite cream.... Are all these worth applying.....??? Last month i met with an accident
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013