Using weed, addiction to it. How can taking that be stopped?

Am using weed for last 1and half yrs... I dont no whether qm adicted to it or not....but when the stock IS OVER THEN I go and by th stuuf within 5to 10:days....but now i would like to stop but ma mind says that I want it for 1month more after that i can stop. .....i dont no wat to do...can i go amd get some weed for 1 more month......
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Wanting to give up but not being able to stop for long indicates that you are dependent on cannabis to an extent. That means that you have lost control over your habit. Hence, the best thing for you would to keep off cannabis. The more you continue taking it, the more difficult it is going to be for you to quit. Please also remember that cannabis is well-known to increase the risk of developing psychosis later in life. It is not a harmless recreational drug, as commonly believed.

Best wishes.