Using vyvanse, high pulse rate, low blood pressure. Side effects of medication?

Hi, I have been on 30 mg vyvanse for about a week and noticed (using oxygen meter)(that I keep for my daughter) that my heart rate goes between 130-145 I m 36 female 5 foot my normal rate is 90 it s always been high I thought but no doctor has ever commented about it my Bloodpressure is always good 94/67 should I be concerned it helps me a lot I have just been reading about what is considered too high for you bp so it s ads me nervous but I haven t had any chest pains or anything like that oh in the evening in and morning it will be normal I the 80s or 90s
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012