Using tri-sus250, containing Testosterone Isocaproate, enanthate and cypionate. Side effects?

Hi, I decided to go on a cycle of steroids on is tri-sus 250 containing Testosterone Isocaproate, enanthate and cypionate. The other is mastanan containing Drostanolone enanthate. I was told im supposed to take half a ml of each for 6 weeks. Is this accurate? Will i experience side effects? There is a lot of talk about pct post cycle treatment . Should i consider this? Will the steroids cause any permanent damage to me if i just stop taking them after 6 weeks? :S
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012