Using thyronorm 25, unable to conceive, on Siphene, Adova, Sustene, no help. What to do ?

I am 26 year old, i am using thyronorm 25 mcg and not having any difficulty with TSH levels, they are now 3. As i am having difficulty in conceiving, undergone tests and doctor prescribed three types of medicines for three months. Tab Siphene(100mg)(2nd to 6th day), Tab Adova(3rd to 7th day), Cap Sustene(19 to 28) days. This is the first month i didnot conceive. so, a bot tensed can you help me. USG of pelvis UT: AV 89.5*38.4*38.3, LO:33.7*18.1mm, RO:27.5*20.8mm,ENDO:6.0mm,POD:Normal,IMP:Normal uterus Bilateral Poly Cystic Ovaries . My husband also has undergone tests and not having any problem. Plz heip....
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013