Using the nuvaring, have sinusitis, vaginitis, headaches, lumps in breast, pain in right thigh. Side effects ?

Hi I have been using the nuvaring for 8to 9years I have been experienceing a lot of problems I have sinusitis which I had serval procedures for and I am still going to the doctor for also vaginitis and discomfort headachesi found lumps in my breast that caused me to have an biopsy done ,my eye no loger20/20 I can t see anything far it not clear and some times I get this pain in the bai of my right tigh and also a tired feeling in my right hand do theae any if these problems have to do with the aide effects of the nuvaring thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013