Using tampon hurts when inserting, sitting. No problem walking. Suggestions?

I got my period for the first time and I have swimming practice. So I needed to wear a tampon . My flow was pretty heavy and I know I am putting it in the right place. I put it in but it really hurts. I know this might sound wierd but it felt like I had heart burn in my butt. It feels okay once it is in and when I walk around I can t feel it. Butt when I sit, it really hurts. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

If anything hurts, something is not right. Please visit with a gynecologist who will diagnose your problem and might be able to suggest the right kind of tampon for you. I hope you have a great day and I hope this helped.

Take care !