Using speed, hand is itchy, scratched and swollen. Chest pain. Scared

Hi doctor I have been using speed very pure speed injecting daily I recently found it very hard to find any place to inject they veins are gone or disappeared and I have missed alloy of times and now my right hand has been itchy and I scratched and scratched then it got swollen puffed up my other hand has done the same up my arm as well still itchy now I dont look like a user and I keep my prob to myself I don t want to go to doctor what can I do there s afew sores onmy hand where I have missed is it going to kill me I dont know what to do,I got pain in my chest and I stopped using now coz I m scared I had to much and it s really done some damage
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012