Using slimquick, have abdominal pain, bloating, brown urine. Serious liver damage?

I am a 35 old healthy, very active married women with 3 children under the age of 5. I ve been using slimquick for the past five days. I feel so stupid for taking this. I used it to help my energy level while working out and accelerate my weight lose. At this moment i am on metronidazole for B vaginosis. I thought my abdominal pain , severe bloating and brown urine were side effects of these. I am ashamed that i didn t read the side effects of this awful product. I saw my doctor today and she took a urine sample, stool and prescribed a pelvic and abdominal ultrasound. I am wondering if i ve done serious damage to my liver and what can i do to repare and eleminate my symptoms? Julia
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012