Using skinlite cream, wants to slowly discontinue it. Suggest cream for long term use?

hello i have used skinlite creme for the past two months and hav found considerable improvement in my skin color & texture..but now am slightly hesitant to continue it,as i hear it has some side it so? does it in any case increase facial hairs growth which iam doubtful about...also some tell me it gradually makes skin dark infact !also if i hav to discontinue this creame what is the next maintainance creame i cud use which is safe for advise.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013