Using sex enhancing drugs for enjoyment during intercourse. No longer have erection. Solution?

Because I have erection problem and a small pennis I ve been using sex enhancing drugs so that the size of my pennis could increase and my partner could enjoy me during sexual intercourse. Now I dont experience erection without using drugs . Worst of all the erection is nolonge effective. Am now going impotent as my pennis nolonger erect very well. Please help me, what can I do to regain my erction back because my wife is forty two years old while I am fifty six. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013