Using retino gel for severe acne. Pores are getting larger. Whitish spots on the face. Need cure

im 20 years old female..i have been showing to a dermatologist for my increased acne problem..initially he had prescribed me retino ac gel along with supatret but there wasnt any effect...infact my pores are getting larger day by day.... and off late i have developed 4-5 white spots on my face due to skin injury,,the concerned part looks there ointment with which i can get back my normal skin color in those areas? and is supatret recommended for pores minimization and acne blemishes? if not then can you please suggest any...thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013