Using pills and delayed period. Had ejaculation. Now cramps, bloated and sickness. Why?

Hi! Doc, i am 3 months using pills, i have my period last 30th of June for due 3days i supposed to have my perios on the 14th im regular, that was month of July & on July 5th my boyfriend ejaculated inside me twice, July 15 i stop using pills & got my period on July 26 heavy on the first day due for 3 days. A week after i experience cramps & its first time for me..Now my stomach is expanding i feel bloated, feels also im sick
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012