Using penis extender to increase penis size, blood circulation stopped

hi, i have been using a penis extender with a loop strap in an effort to increase the size of my penis. about 2days ago, i fell asleep with it on really tight. i noticed it did i did not hurt like it normally would when i woke up and took it off. but now i realised I ve lost some feeling at the head. i can still feel a pinch or a touch but like i cant feel blood going into it even when i squeeze and i don t feel much pain in it. in an attempt to see if i could still ejaculate i decided to masturbate. on ejaculation , i discovered some blood at the end when i squeezed hard enough.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Thanks for query,
Penis size is due to its musculature & it will grow by its own.
Nothing will increase its size.
When you have a thought of sex its blood supply increases so its size increases due to it.
Artificial blood supply enhancer has limited effect temporary.