Using pacemaker, had stroke causing decreased heart capacity. History of congestive heart failure. Is it possible to increase capacity?

My mother in law, a vibrant 93 year old had a stroke last week and we were informed today her heart is working at 20%as noted with her electrocardiogram.. She has had a bout with congestive heart failure a year ago. She is alert, speech is excellent and left arm appears to have no movement. She also wears a pacemaker. I know you do not know her...being now in a physical rehab facility and with proper regimen -is it possible for her heart to increase to 30 or 40 % ? Thanks for your insight. My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012