Using nuvaring, unprotected sex, pinkish spotting, sore breast, fatigue. Pregnancy chances?

I have began nuvaring the week of expected ovulation , and had unprotected sex the same week where he ejaculated inside of me. A couple of days ago my breast became sore and I became really tired. The 30 of May I was supposed to see my period but instead I had a light pink spotting that stopped the same day even had intercourse that day with no more spotting or bleeding , the next day the spotting returned this time darker and it still is going on today. Can I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012