Using nuvaring for birth control. Having periods during ovulation time. Trying to be pregnant. Any advice?

I was on the nuva ring for birth control . I had a period on Dec 25 then went the that Sunday I did put my new birth control in but shortly after that it feel out then I put it back in and then took it out and started period 2 days after which was the time of my ovulation . When should my next period come? Because if we go from the dec 25 date I should have started it on Jan 22. I am no longer on it because my husband and I are trying to get prgenant that is why I took it out. Just trying to figure out ovualtion and everything
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013