Using nuva ring birth control, not active sexually. Is it safe to remove it and wait two weeks before inserting the next one?

Hello, I use the nuva ring birth control method and am traveling for 7 more weeks. The problem is that I only have one ring left, and there will therefore be a week too many before I can obtain another ring. I need to remove it today, but will have two weeks instead of one between rings. I am not sexually active on this trip since my partner is at home. Should I remove it and wait two weeks before inserting the next one? What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012