Using novelon. Had withdrawal bleeding. Can have unprotected sex after starting new pack?

hi,i have been using novelon for 2 months and this Monday i will start with my 3rd pack.i use 21 day pack. but this month i did not complete the 21 tablets and missed the last 5 tablets.i had withdrawal bleeding on 4th day after i stopped taking the tablet. now tomorrow my tablet free break will be over and i will start with my 3rd pack of novelon. can i have unprotected sex 3 days after i start my current pack of novelon. thakyou.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012