Using nicotine patches, have throbbing internal arm pain that progresses downwards. Dangerous?

Hi there, I have been using nicotine patches for the last 3 days and have an internal arm pain, it throbs and progresses down my arm. First day I placed the patch on my right arm, When the pain started I thought I may have injured my arm somehow, but the next day I placed it on my left arm and lo and behold the exact same pain happened. I have read that this isn t a symptom, But when I decided to join a quit forum I soon realised it was VERY common for those on patches to experience the same pain. Is this dangerous??
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013