Using nasal spray for sinus. Throbbing pain, fluid, odor coming out. Due to spray?

I used to have insurance and I was prescribed a nasal spray , my insurance has since been canceled , so I can not do a follow up with my doctor but since I have been using the spray my nasal sinus is gone but not I have throbbing pain and a lot of pressure in my right ear also there is a watery type fluid thaxnot is coming out and has an odor to this because of the spray or something else.. also I do have tubes in my ears.. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013