Using mintop forte for hair loss. Not responding after a long term use. Alternate medication?

hi i m 32 yrs male. i have suffered from hair fall last 11 yrs. i used so many products & medicine. but last 8 yrs ago, i used mintop forte 5 ,its really works. i used this product about 1 yr. but too much irritation caused stopping this product. after stop this product i used it again about 1 yr differene. but its not work & no sensational feeling like before. kindly suggest me another best treatment is available. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Since mintop forte is not working for you let me put you on T.Finax1mg perday for 2months along with Renociaspray 3sprays twice daily for 2 months.I am sure you will respond to this medication and continuous use for 2 months is required to notice reduction in hairfall.