Using methotrexate to control psoriasis. Stomach pain, bloating after consuming alcohol. Endoscopy shows mild hepatitis

i am having psoriasis and using methotrexate to control it i am using the same for 10 years 7.5mg in a week if i stop my psoriasis stars again i also consume alochol when ever i eat something my stomach bloats and there is pain i did endoscopy and found that i was told that i have mild hepitatis my sgpt and sgot increased to about 57 and 60 after medication of tentral i have reduced it to 30 and 36 i have again started consuming alchol but very less i fear to take methotrexate now i take vitamin d3 0000iu in a week
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012