Using melacare cream for acne marks and tan helped. Cause problem later?

Hi I got to hear about melacare I also saw a friend using it and a remarkable change ...... I git one for myself too as I had acne marks on my cheek and tanned uneven skin tone..... Its just been one week I see a drastic change acne marks have faded and tan is gone....... Will it cause a problem later please advise as I have not had any side effect till now and I have been applying a thin layer all over my face fir a week now.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013