Using melacare. Skin gets dark if melacare not used. Advice for alternate cream?

im suhana im using melacare since 3 yrs. if i stop using it my skin tone is going dark before using i was fair but after using it i became more fair but if i stop im loosing my natural clr also im becoming so dark please do advise me any cream or help me out of this.i dont want addict to this cream... please help cant take this cream any more..
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Dec 2013
Mealcare contains steroid in it which causes dependence and hence side effects such as skin thinning, hair growth and visible vessels on skin. All of these combinedly gives dark appearance on face. I suggest you to stop the cream immediately and meet a dermatologist to take off the side effects with Kojic acid or glycolic acid creams. Use a good sunscreen daily for 2-3 times with best sun protection.

3 users find this helpful