Using medication of 2% mixture of testosterone from compounding pharmacy. Forming blisters. Side effects of medicine?

I recently started using a medication that was made by a compounding pharmacy for 2 percent mixture of testosterone . When i use this medication i form small blisters on the inside of my mouth right stound the backside of my lips . If i stop the med the existing blisters begin to subside and i do not form any new ones. I thought i was having a reaction to the med - i called my dr and he said he never heard ofbthis before. I should continue the med and make sure i was my hands. Now that i am using it again the blisters are forming again. They are very Painful. Am i having a reaction to the med. i also get very nauseaed when i eat.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012