Using lomela to get fair complexion. How long should I continue? Any side effects?

im usin lomela for past 1 yr,,my dr advised me 2 use it for 2 months but seeing the result i continued using it.... my age is 22 yrs,, my complexion has become fairer ,, i want to knw shall i continue or not because i dont feel any iritation but 3 days i look quiet fair but next day not so mch den again next day fairer,,,,, i want to knw that is it bad for long time usage does it affect me ..or shoul i continue it because it gives result,,, if 2 stop use then wich cream you will prescribe me that will restore my fairness and will be good for long time,,,,, my friend told me that using cream like this makes impotent, and cause erectile dysfunction is it so sir pzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me,, and shoukl i stop using lomela or not
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013