Using lobate GM tube. Have redness and bumps on skin. Is this treatment right?

hellow sir, i m 23 yeras old and was using lobate GM tube since last 13 years, a very liitle quantity daily after the bath. i was habitual of that because when i stop it for 2-3 days i found redness and red small bumps on my face... before 3 months i went to a skin docter she said that my skin becomes paper thin due to using lobate for a long time,,, she started my treatment, now for last three months i am taking different kind of medicines daily such as cetaphil for mouth wash and deramdew aloe lotion, flutivate cream, zitcare capsule and many more.... in the starting of treatment befor 3 months, my skin went for its last stage and whole layer of it has removed than a new skin come that was so soft and so clear but now from last 10 days its agin being irriating and redness acquired while my medicines is continue but some dosase do light by docter,,, Please tell me that on this new skin do i have to bear that same problen of redness and irritation.. i m so much suffering and wants a clear and irritaion free skin.. Please suggest that i m taking the right treatment...or my skin is still paper thin...??
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013