Using iud, paragaurd, never got periods. Any birth control pills in addition to eliminate periods completely?

i currently have and iud, paragaurd. I had my first paragaurd for 5years and loved it... never got my period. It was replaced twice with the mirena which fell out twice and i got my period constantly. I went back to paragaurd and after a year i am on a (ir)regular 22 day cycle. I would prefer to never have my period. Is there anyway to also get a prescription for birth control pills in addition to the iud to eliminate my period entirely? Or is that unheard of?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013