Using intrathecal pump. Suffer from fatigue bouts. Tried neurosimulator. Cure?

Goodday my query is as follows I have had an interthical pump for the last 12 years, with sufential in it for the last 4 years, running at 57pg per day with 5,4 bolus option 2/24. I have just under gone a neurosimulator trial being i have become drug toralont, My main problem is I keep having really bad fatigage bouts, just no strenght at all, all blood tests show every thing to be normal Could this medication be causing this problem
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013